If you’re looking to sidestep the status quo, switch off the automatic pilot and awaken the senses, here’s a book you might be interested in reading. (That I happen to be its co-author is just a coincidence.) Should you have interest in Zen Buddhism, white magic, transcendentalism, stoicism, abstract expressionism, free will or post-humanism, The SuperOptimist Guide to Unconventional Living may spark a renewed sense of purpose. And provide amusement. That too.
Within these pages you’ll find answers to the following:
- How can thinking backwards propel me forwards?
- Why is it preferable to listen to the news in French?
- Which four words will improve my outlook forever?
- Can I journey into space without the need of a rocket?
- Why should I carry a lemon at all times?
- Is it possible to get rich while enjoying nature?
- Why do I think the way I do?
We invite you to disengage from the commonplace and open your neural pathways to more expansive thinking by tapping into the new secrets of SuperOptimism, available now.