If you’re looking to sidestep the status quo, switch off the automatic pilot and awaken the senses, here’s a book you might be interested in reading. (That I happen to be its co-author is just a coincidence.) Should you have interest in Zen Buddhism, white magic, transcendentalism, stoicism, abstract expressionism, free will or post-humanism, The SuperOptimist Guide to Unconventional Living may spark a renewed sense of purpose. And provide amusement. That too.
Within these pages you’ll find answers to the following:
- How can thinking backwards propel me forwards?
- Why is it preferable to listen to the news in French?
- Which four words will improve my outlook forever?
- Can I journey into space without the need of a rocket?
- Why should I carry a lemon at all times?
- Is it possible to get rich while enjoying nature?
- Why do I think the way I do?
We invite you to disengage from the commonplace and open your neural pathways to more expansive thinking by tapping into the new secrets of SuperOptimism, available now.
Transmissions from above.
At SuperOptimist.com, I act as a conduit in spreading wisdom from the sixth, seventh and eighth dimensions. (I also illustrate the site, to the chagrin of my professional colleagues). Enjoy the latest secrets, with my compliments.
Want to better navigate the workplace, Wall Street or The White House? Here are masterful tips from one of the shrewdest politicians ever to slink through the swamps of D.C. http://bit.ly/Nixonsmart