If you’re looking to sidestep the status quo, switch off the automatic pilot or awaken the senses, here’s a book for you. (That I happen to be its co-author is just a coincidence.) Within these pages you’ll find answers to the following:
- How can thinking backwards propel me forwards?
- Why is it preferable to listen to the news in French?
- Which four words will improve my outlook forever?
- Can I journey into space without the need of a rocket?
- Why should I carry a lemon at all times?
- Is it possible to get rich while enjoying nature?
- Why do I think the way I do?
We invite you to disengage from the commonplace and open your neural pathways to more expansive thinking. Tap into 110 brand new secrets of SuperOptimism, available now.